Business Owners Policy
Do you own and run a successful business? Do you want a company that works for your business as hard as you do? Rest assured and choose Foremost business insurance. We'll work hard for you and our policies are customized with you in mind.
Don't forget to cover it with Umbrella!
Foremost offers an all-inclusive Umbrella policy that can be applied to any Business Owners Policy. Our umbrella policy adds another layer of protection and can offer additional coverage in the instance of a catastrophic loss.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance is included!
Keep in mind that Employment Practices Liability Insurance is provided automatically on most business owner policies and covers a wide range of employer/employee related risks that you could be responsible for. It helps you defend against things like wrongful termination, discrimination, slander, defamation, libel, invasion of privacy and sexual harassment.
Operating your business successfully is hard work and the last thing you want to worry about is having the right insurance policy. Foremost understand the unique needs of small businesses and offers flexibility in creating the coverage plan right for your business. Let us help you choose the right Foremost policy for your business, so you focus on success while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've got you covered with flexible options for all types of main street businesses. (Not sure where your business fits, you'll fit with Foremost! See our list of examples here.)
Foremost Business Insurance covers:
- Buildings and structures
- Newly acquired or constructed buildings
- Business income and extra expense
- Glass breakage
- Backup of sewers and drains
- Outdoor property
Learn more about our coverage options.
Do we insure you?
Foremost specializes in providing solutions for property, liability, Commercial Auto, Workers' Compensation and Umbrella coverage. Whatever business you are committed to, we are committed to helping you grow and be successful.
We offer a vast range of policies for all types of Main Street businesses! Check with us to see what coverage plan your business fits into.
Where Does Your Business Fit?
- Office – Advertising agencies, fruit and vegetable markets, lawyer and medical offices.
- Retail – Appliance stores, clothing stores, bakeries, book stores, flower shops, ice cream parlors and pharmacies.
- Institutional – Educational, social service, and cultural organizations.
- Wholesale – Beverage distributors, appliance distributors, auto parts, candy distributors, clothing apparel, frozen foods and florist distributors.
- Service – Accounting services, barber shops, beauty shops, carpet cleaning, kennels, laundry and dry cleaning and veterinarians.
- Trade Contractors – Air conditioning, communication equipment and floor covering and plumbing.
Let us help you choose the right Foremost policy for your small business.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer.
Important Coverages to Consider.
- Workers' Compensation is an important coverage to a small business and it's important to us. Click here to find out more about what separates Foremost Workers' Compensation from the rest.
- Commercial Auto coverage provides prompt, responsive and fair service. Click here to find out how to get your business vehicles repaired and back on the road as quickly as possible.
Get a Quote
You can count on the experienced, friendly staff at Western Star Insurance to help you with your insurance purchase. We're looking forward to serving you. Request a no-obligation estimate.
Get a quote by phone
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-545-8608.
Our hours are:
Monday–Friday, 8am to 8pm, EST
Get a quote by email
Prefer to contact us by email? Send us your questions or information.
Availability: Foremost Business Owners Policies are not available in all states. Please note that policies, coverages and coverage amounts vary by state and all coverages may not be available in all areas.
About the coverages described on this site: Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this website. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverages described here, depending on the standard coverages included in your policy and the optional coverages you purchase. Credit is used in most states for underwriting or rating as allowed by state law.
*Coverage may not be available in all areas.
What we insure
Road and Travel
- Motor Home
- Travel Trailer
- Luxury Motor Coach
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle