Are you committed to your employees? Do you want an insurance company that is committed to helping you keep your employees safe and your costs down? Look no further than the Foremost Workers' Compensation program to provide you with a comprehensive program that has you and your employees in mind.
Free Risk Management Tools.
With Foremost Workers' Compensation you will have access to a comprehensive online risk management tool, MySafetyPoint.com that offers information to help minimize the potential for a workplace injury or illness.
Foremost specializes in small business and will assist you in providing your employees with quality coverage for their work-related injuries, while focusing on saving you money and time. As a business owner or employer, you have a responsibility to provide Workers' Compensation to your employees. We offer specific and valuable product experience with a focus on cost control and early return to work. Choose the Foremost Workers' Compensation program, so you can focus on keeping your employees safe while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
Foremost Workers' Compensation features extensive loss cost management services to keep your business competitive and profitable:
- Medical Management. We offer a range of medical management staff, including registered nurses who coordinate care.
- Managed Care Networks. This program will help to reduce costs for medical service, where available by state.
- Medical Bill Review. Medical bill review by specialists to ensure payment for services is at the lowest available rates.
- Return to Work. Helping your employees get back to work as soon as medically possible.
- Case Management. This program helps orchestrate and validate the care plan.
- Pharmacy Discount Program. This program helps to reduce the costs for expensive items that employees may need.
Learn more about our coverage options.
Do we insure you?
All states have Workers' Compensation laws and as a business owner or employer you are required to provide Workers' Compensation coverage to your employees. Laws do vary by state and your local agent will be able to help you with the coverage that is available to you.
Foremost Workers' Compensation specializes in:
- Small Business
- Broad Eligibility
- Coverage for over 600 business types
- Purchased as a separate package
Let us help you choose the right Foremost policy for your small business.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer.
Important Coverages to Consider.
- Commercial Auto coverage provides prompt, responsive and fair service. Click here to find out how to get your business vehicles repaired and back on the road as quickly as possible.
- Business Owners Policy coverage offers general liability and property coverage for over 600 different small businesses. Click here to find out where your business fits!
Get a Quote
You can count on the experienced, friendly staff at Western Star Insurance to help you with your insurance purchase. We're looking forward to serving you. Request a no-obligation estimate.
Get a quote by phone
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-545-8608.
Our hours are:
Monday–Friday, 8am to 8pm, EST
Get a quote by email
Prefer to contact us by email? Send us your questions or information.
Availability: Foremost Workers' Compensation is not available in all states. Please note that policies, coverages and coverage amounts vary by state and all coverages may not be available in all areas.
About the coverages described on this site: Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this website. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverages described here, depending on the standard coverages included in your policy and the optional coverages you purchase. Credit is used in most states for underwriting or rating as allowed by state law.
*Coverage may not be available in all areas.
What we insure
Road and Travel
- Motor Home
- Travel Trailer
- Luxury Motor Coach
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle