Don't know which way to turn for homeowners insurance? Not sure what company wants you? Rest assured and choose Foremost Homeowners. We specialize in policy offerings to fit your situation.
Your home isn't standard and your insurance policy shouldn't be either. You need coverage that will take care of the things that matter to you. Foremost is flexible and offers coverage choices for all different types of homes and homeowners. Let us help you choose the Foremost policy you want for your home.
Foremost has you covered with flexible options:
- Comprehensive Property Coverage. This means we cover most direct, sudden and accidental physical losses that aren't specifically excluded in your policy.
- Liability Coverage. This provides coverage if you're found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury or property damage to someone, unless excluded. It covers costs like their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
- Actual Cash Value. If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, Foremost will help you pay for the repair of your damaged property, with a deduction for depreciation, which reflects the age and condition of your home.
- Replacement Cost. If you purchase a Replacement Cost policy, the settlement reflects the cost to repair or replace the damaged items with new property of comparable material and quality, without any deduction for depreciation. In most states, you can receive up to an additional 20% of the amount of insurance for your home if needed to replace your home!
- Extended Replacement Cost. YYou can receive an additional 25% of the insured amount, to repair or replace your home! (Not available in all states.)
- Popular optional coverages:
- Replacement Cost coverage on Personal Property
- Additional coverage for jewelry, watches and furs
- Business Property and Liability
- High Liability Limits
If your home is in Texas, talk to us to find out about additional coverages offered to Texas residents.
Does Foremost insure you?
Foremost specializes in insuring homes that don't qualify for "standard" or "preferred" insurance for one reason or another. Foremost sells both landlord and owner-occupied policies that cover the following kinds of properties and risks:
- Primary residences, seasonal and secondary homes
- Homes older or lower in value
- Homes with minor cosmetic conditions
- Applicants with credit or loss issues
- Applicants who have been declined, cancelled or non-renewed by another insurance company
- And more!
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay on-line, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
If you purchase your National Flood Insurance Program policy through Foremost, we can help you make sure that your home and your belongings have the coverage you want in the event of a flood.
Your home isn't standard and your insurance policy shouldn't be either. Foremost specializes in home insurance. It's a smart choice to go with Foremost, with over 60 years of experience on your side. That's why we are here to tell you that a Foremost Home policy can cover you so you can continue to get away.
|What If?||Other Companies/Policy with Minimal Coverage||Foremost Home Policy|
|What if my home's market value is much lower than what it would cost to build brand new?||Other companies may decline you and not give you any policy.||Foremost specializes in non-standard homes and may offer you a policy with ACV coverage.|
|What if I want to pick and choose my coverages?||You may have to fit into whatever policy the other insurance company has.||Foremost offers flexibility with you in mind. You can choose coverages to design your own policy or choose one of our packages.|
|What if I have a challenging credit history and own a home with a swimming pool and two dogs?||You may be surprised how much more other companies may charge you for your swimming pool and dogs.||Foremost specializes in non-standard homes and credit history and will cover you, risks and all, in most instances.|
|What if I don't qualify for "standard" or "preferred" insurance?||Chances are you won't be able to insure your home with many insurance companies.||Foremost specializes in non-standard homes. We offer coverages for homes that may not qualify elsewhere.|
Get a Quote
You can count on the experienced, friendly staff at Western Star Insurance to help you choose your insurance coverages. We're looking forward to serving you. Request a no-obligation estimate.
Get a quote by phone
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-545-8608.
Our hours are:
Monday–Thursday, 8am to 8pm, Eastern time.
Friday, 8am to 5pm, Eastern time.
Get a quote by email
Prefer to contact us by email? Send us your questions or information. Please be reminded that email may not always be a secure means of communication, and do not put important, personal information in any email to us.
Availability: Foremost's homeowners insurance program is offered in many, but not all states at this time. Programs and coverages can vary among states. To qualify for coverage, homes must meet state-specific eligibility guidelines. Please contact Western Star Insurance to receive full details.
About the coverages described on this site: Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this website. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverages described here, depending on the standard coverages included in your policy and the optional coverages you purchase. Credit is used in most states for underwriting or rating as allowed by state law.
*Coverage may not be available in all areas.
What we insure
Road and Travel
- Motor Home
- Travel Trailer
- Luxury Motor Coach
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle