Do you want to insure your bike with a company that knows insurance or a company that knows motorcycles AND insurance? Foremost knows insurance and bikes. Foremost also sponsors racers and employs motorcycle enthusiasts.
The Foremost Choice Motorcycle Program means more choices for more people. From the saver package to the custom package, you'll be able to choose the coverage you want for your specific ride. The program covers all kinds of motorcycles, including:
- Cruiser, Sport and Touring
- Scooters and Trikes
- Vintage and Customs
- Low-Speed Vehicles
Perfect for the price-conscious shopper who wants basic coverage at an affordable cost.
Includes features such as:
Includes $500 Helmet and Safety Apparel coverage, First Accident Forgiveness, available Optional Equipment (ACV) and optional Towing and Roadside Assistance.
Designed for the customer trying to balance both coverage and price.
Includes features such as:
First Accident Forgiveness, Total Loss Settlement (two yrs.), $3,500 Optional Equipment, $1,500 Helmet and Safety Apparel, Towing and Roadside Assistance, Trip Interruption and Track Day coverage are just a few of the items that make the Plus Package a popular choice.
For those who want the most coverage to protect their lifestyle.
Includes features such as:
We've taken the Plus Package and added Diminishing Deductible, Deductible Waiver, Enhanced Rental, Permissive Use Rental, Total Loss Settlement (five yrs.), $5,000 Optional Equipment at Replacement Cost, $2,000 Personal Effects at Replacement Cost, $2,500 Helmet and Safety Apparel and more!
Vintage & Vintage Elite
Created for customers with motorcycles age 25 and older that have been maintained or restored to original condition.
Custom & Custom Elite
Intended for those with limited production, one-of-a-kind motorcycles or bikes with more than $30,000 in optional equipment.
Low-Speed & Low-Speed Elite
Designed for customers who have Low-Speed and Neighborhood Electric Vehicles.
For those who want only Liability coverage. Includes First Accident Forgiveness and available Towing and Roadside Assistance.
You want motorcycle insurance coverage that will take care of your bike like you do. Let Western Star help you choose the Foremost coverages you want for your bike.
Foremost has you covered:
- Optional Equipment Coverage. Optional equipment is included with Comprehensive coverage. (You can also increase your limits on Optional Equipment coverage up to $15,000, which is great for custom painting, chroming, sidecars and other great additions to your ride that were not originally provided by the manufacturer.)
- Safety Apparel Coverage. This provides coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Replacement Cost Total Loss Settlement. We provide Replacement Cost coverage for up to five years on bikes purchased new with a maximum MSRP of $35,000 with our Elite package. This coverage does not apply to custom, classic or vintage motorcycles.
- Annual Policy. If there's a beautiful sunny day, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle—with Foremost's annual policy you're insured even in the "off-season."
- Towing and Roadside Assistance with Trip Interruption Coverage. We have experts that know how to take care of and tow your bike.
- Liability Only Coverage. This coverage is meant for accidents involving your motorcycle (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage). The "only" option allows you to make the decision if the liability coverage is all you want. You decide.
- Increased Limits. You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your motorcycle in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully never needed, but very important with motorcycle insurance. This coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of an accident.
- Trailer Coverage. Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your motorcycle (valued up to $7,500).
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Coverage that protects you financially if you're in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
What types of motorcycles do we cover?
Foremost covers nearly everything from cruisers to touring bikes, sport, trikes, classics, electric, adventure and many more. A Foremost policy will cover most makes and models and give you coverages you may not find elsewhere.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
It's a smart choice to go with Foremost because they employ actual motorcycle enthusiasts and sponsor actual motorcycle racers. Foremost walks the walk and talks the talk. A Western Star agent can tell you how a Foremost Motorcycle policy can cover you, so the journey can continue.
|What If?||Other Companies/Policy with Minimal Coverage||Foremost Motorcycle Policy|
|What if I am on a day ride and my bike breaks down?||Your typical insurance may cover a tow truck to come out, but the tow truck driver may not be a bike expert.||Foremost towing and roadside assistance program uses professionals who know how to tow a bike and know where to take it for a proper repair.|
|What if I take a small spill on my bike and damage my safety equipment (goggles, helmet) beyond repair?||You may be replacing that safety equipment with money out of your pocket.||A Foremost Motorcycle policy offers helmets and safety apparel coverage up to $2,500 with the Elite package..|
|What if I purchase a brand new bike and a couple months later I have a mishap and the bike is considered a total loss?||With typical motorcycle insurance, you may not get the full value that you purchased the motorcycle for.||With the Foremost replacement cost total loss settlement option, you will be able to replace your bike with one of like kind and quality up to 120% of the purchase price.|
|What if I am in an accident on my bike and the other person at fault has no insurance?||Some policies would cover a replacement bike, but may not cover your medical bills; other policies may cover your medical bills, but not all the bells and whistles on your bike.||A Foremost Motorcycle policy offers coverage to protect you financially if you're in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.|
Get a Quote
You can count on the experienced, friendly staff at Western Star Insurance to help you with your insurance purchase. We're looking forward to serving you. Request a no-obligation estimate.
Get a quote by phone
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-545-8608.
Our hours are:
Monday–Friday, 8am to 8pm, EST
Get an online quote
Complete and submit an online form for a no-obligation insurance premium estimate.
Availability: Foremost Motorcycle insurance is available in all states except Hawaii and Massachusetts and is only available in the United States. Please note that coverages and coverage amounts vary by state and all coverages may not be available in all areas.
About the coverages described on this site: Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this website. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverages described here, depending on the standard coverages included in your policy and the optional coverages you purchase. Credit is used in most states for underwriting or rating as allowed by state law.
*Coverage may not be available in all areas.
What we insure
Road and Travel
- Motor Home
- Travel Trailer
- Luxury Motor Coach
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle