Personal Watercraft Insurance
Did you ever wonder what the right insurance is for your personal watercraft? Don't let your adventure be cut short because you didn't get the coverages you wanted for your summer fun.
Don't let your adventure be cut short because you didn't get the right coverage for your summer fun! Your homeowner's or auto policy may not adequately cover your personal watercraft. Let Western Star help you choose the Foremost coverages you want for your personal watercraft, so you can go out and enjoy the waves.
Foremost has you covered:
- Liability and physical damage. This coverage is meant for accidents involving your personal watercraft (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Liability Only. The "only" option allows you to make the decision if the liability coverage is all you want. You decide.
- Pollution liability coverage. This covers unintentional oil or fuel spills for which you are legally responsible because of an accident.
- Water sports liability. This coverage is automatically included with your policy, for bodily injury or property damage caused by your watercraft when it's being used for activities such as waterskiing, knee boarding, wake boarding or tubing.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully never needed, but always important with watercraft insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of a personal watercraft accident.
- Accessory Coverage. For things like racks, windshields and additional permanent accessories that weren't originally provided by the manufacturer.
- Uninsured watercraft. This provides coverage for bodily injury for accidents, when you are entitled to recover from the owner of an uninsured watercraft.
- Towing and Assistance. Foremost will pay for towing or assistance expenses you incur while on the road or in the water.
- Increased limits on liability. You can choose to add additional limits on your liability insurance.
- Trailer coverage. Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your personal watercraft (trailers valued up to $7,500).
Does Foremost insure you?
A Foremost policy covers all kinds of personal watercrafts. We cover almost all makes and models and we also have a program for boats. Let Western Star help you choose the Foremost coverages you want for your watercraft.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
Get a Quote
You can count on the experienced, friendly staff at Western Star Insurance to help you with your insurance purchase. We're looking forward to serving you. Request a no-obligation estimate.
Get a quote by phone
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-545-8608.
Our hours are:
Monday–Friday, 8am to 8pm, EST
Get a quote by email
Prefer to contact us by email? Send us your questions or information.
Availability: Foremost Personal Watercraft Insurance is available only in the United States and in all states except Florida. Please note that coverages and coverage amounts vary by state and all coverages may not be available in all areas.
About the coverages described on this site: Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this website. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverages described here, depending on the standard coverages included in your policy and the optional coverages you purchase. Credit is used in most states for underwriting or rating as allowed by state law.
*Coverage may not be available in all areas.
What we insure
Road and Travel
- Motor Home
- Travel Trailer
- Luxury Motor Coach
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle