Do you drive your scooter around your home, taking the turns in the hall slowly and parking it in front of the television like you're at a drive-in theater? We hope not. Then why would you insure it with a policy meant for a home?
Your homeowners policy probably won't adequately cover your Scooter. Let Western Star help you choose the Foremost policy you want for your scooter, so you can go out and enjoy the ride.
We've got you covered:
- Safety Apparel Coverage. This provides up to $1,500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Annual Policy. If there's a beautiful sunny day, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy that insures your scooter even in the "off-season."
- Liability Only Coverage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your scooter (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Increased Limits. You can choose the limits that you want for your liability.
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your scooter in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully never needed, but very important with scooter insurance. This coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Coverage that protects you financially if you're in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
Do we insure you?
It's hard to find an insurance company that will take so many different scooters, but look no further. Foremost insures most scooters, from sporty to vintage models and 3-wheeled, such as the Piaggio MP3. Let us help you choose the right Foremost coverage for the right scooter.
Foremost insures scooters from most major manufactures including:
- American Lifan
- Genuine Scooters
- Sym USA
- Taiwan Golden Bee (TGB)
For scooter models that do not appear in the NADA or Kelley Blue Book Appraisal guides, Foremost may require proof of title or certificate of origin in order to quote or book the policy.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
Trusting your scooter to a homeowners policy may bring you an unpleasant surprise at claim time. That's why we are here to tell you that a Foremost Scooter policy, beyond your homeowners policy, can cover you so you can continue to enjoy the ride.
|What If?||Added to a Homeowners Policy||Foremost Scooter Policy|
|What if the snow melts, it's a surprisingly sunny day and I want to take my scooter for a spin?||With a typical homeowners policy, your scooter may only be covered under the specified dates on your policy.||A Foremost policy includes annual coverage. This means you can have coverage even in the "off-season" for those unexpected sunny days.|
|What if I take a small spill on my scooter and damage my safety equipment (goggles, helmet) beyond repair?||You could typically be replacing that safety equipment with money out of your pocket.||With a Foremost Scooter policy's safety apparel coverage option, replacement safety equipment is covered up to $1,500.|
|What if I am in an accident involving a tree and incur minor injuries?||A typical homeowners policy may not cover the medical payments, depending on the circumstances.||Pays up to the limit purchased for Medical Payments for injuries resulting from operating the scooter.|
|What if I am in an accident on my scooter and the other person at fault has no insurance?||Most homeowners policies would may not cover any expenses incurred in that type of accident. You may be paying for your own medical bills and scooter repairs.||A Foremost Scooter policy protects you financially if you're in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.|
Get a Quote
You can count on the experienced, friendly staff at Western Star Insurance to help you with your insurance purchase. We're looking forward to serving you. Request a no-obligation estimate.
Get a quote by phone
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-545-8608.
Our hours are:
Monday–Friday, 8am to 8pm, EST
Get an online quote
Complete and submit an online form for a no-obligation insurance premium estimate.
Availability: Foremost Scooter Insurance is available only in the United States and in all states except Hawaii and Massachusetts. Please note that coverages and coverage amounts vary by state and all coverage may not be available in all areas.
About the coverages described on this site: Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this website. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverages described here, depending on the standard coverages included in your policy and the optional coverages you purchase. Credit is used in most states for underwriting or rating as allowed by state law.
*Coverage may not be available in all areas.
What we insure
Road and Travel
- Motor Home
- Travel Trailer
- Luxury Motor Coach
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle