Do you ride your snowmobile in your driveway, weaving in and out of your flower beds? We didn't think so. Then why would you insure it with a policy meant for a home?
Don't let your snowy adventures get cut short because you didn't get the right coverage for your winter fun! Your homeowners or auto policy may not adequately cover your snowmobile. Let Western Star help you choose the Foremost coverages you want for your sled, so you can go out and enjoy the snowy trail.
Foremost has you covered:
- Safety Apparel Coverage. This provides up to $1,500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Annual Policy. If there's an unexpected snowfall, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle—with our annual policy your sled is insured even in the "off-season."
- Optional Equipment Coverage. Foremost includes $500 for Optional Equipment coverage, depending on the coverages you choose. This covers any "extras" added to your ride, including towable trailers or sleds made for use with your snowmobile.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully never needed, but always important with snowmobile insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of a snowmobile accident.
- Trailer Coverage. Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your snowmobiles (trailers valued up to $7,500).
- Liability Coverage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your snowmobile (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your snowmobile in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Increased Limits. You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
Does Foremost insure you?
Not all insurance companies will cover the large range of snowmobiles out there, especially high-performance models, but Foremost does! A Foremost policy will cover most makes and models and give you coverages you may not find elsewhere. Let Western Star help you choose the Foremost coverages you want for your sled.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
Trusting your snowmobile to a homeowners policy may bring you an unpleasant surprise at claim time. That's why we are here to tell you that a Foremost Snowmobile policy, beyond your homeowners policy, can cover you so you can continue to ride the snowy trails.
|What If?||No Insurance/Added to your Homeowners Policy||Foremost Snowmobile Policy|
|What if I am in an accident on my snowmobile and incur medical costs for myself?||With a typical homeowners policy, your medical costs would not be covered.||Foremost offers medical payments coverage, which will typically pay your medical costs, up front.|
|What if I'm driving down the road and my snowmobile slides off my trailer?||Wave it goodbye as it slides down the road. Your typical homeowners policy may not cover this loss.||Say hello to a comparable replacement. With a Foremost snowmobile policy, your sled could be replaced or repaired.|
|What if my snowmobile is stolen?||This may not be covered by a typical homeowners policy. You may be replacing your snowmobile yourself.||A Foremost snowmobile policy may cover a full replacement.|
|What if I injure someone with my snowmobile?||A typical homeowners policy may not cover any medical costs; you could be financially responsible for the costs!||A Foremost snowmobile policy could cover most of the costs incurred, saving you money.|
Get a Quote
You can count on the experienced, friendly staff at Western Star Insurance to help you with your insurance purchase. We're looking forward to serving you. Request a no-obligation estimate.
Get a quote by phone
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-545-8608.
Our hours are:
Monday–Friday, 8am to 8pm, EST
Get an online quote
Complete and submit an online form for a no-obligation insurance premium estimate.
Availability: Foremost Snowmobile insurance is available only in the United States and in all states except Hawaii, North Carolina, Texas and the District of Columbia. Please note that coverages and coverage amounts vary by state and all coverages may not be available in all areas.
About the coverages described on this site: Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this website. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverages described here, depending on the standard coverages included in your policy and the optional coverages you purchase. Credit is used in most states for underwriting or rating as allowed by state law.
*Coverage may not be available in all areas.
What we insure
Road and Travel
- Motor Home
- Travel Trailer
- Luxury Motor Coach
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle